Wednesday, April 8, 2015

“I Mustache You Some Questions” And Tag Your It...



Guess what.  I love games, so I was thrilled when my friend Susan from the most of every moment tagged me to play “I Mustache You Some Questions” I love her blog she is informative, writes with so much exuberance and pride – Susan lives in Montana, and shows off spectacular photos of her state.

Now without further ado my questions and answers

Four names people call me other than my real name:
Mom 
George; my niece thought that was my name for some time, she did not call me Aunt Marisa until she was 5 years old LOL
Girly Girl - hubby calls me that
Ri Ri, Mari or sometimes my one sister calls me Meta- short for metamorphosis,

Four jobs I've had:
Supermarket Cashier in high school
Dental assistant during college
Office Clerk Accounts Payable
Bookkeeper /Accounting

Four movies I would/have watched more than once:
Joe versus the Volcano
Joy Luck Club
Shawshank Redemption
The Natural

Four books I would recommend:

Four places I have lived:
Ridgewood, Queens
Williamsburg, Brooklyn
Glendale, Queens
East Northport, NY

Four places I have been:
Orlando Florida
Russia
the Catskills (childhood vacation home)
St. Martin

Four places I would rather be right now:
On a warm tropical island
Exactly where I am now, because I am home - my favorite place in the world (copied but true)
     Getting a manicure and pedicure
A Cruise

Four things I don't eat:
I am not picky because I will try quite a few things but if I had to choose
Sweetbreads or any kind of innards
Bugs, like crickets, I have seen people cook with        these
Anything by Chef Boyardee
Any kind of frozen prepared meal

Four of my favorite foods:
That is a problem because I love too many things to eat; but if I had choose just four they are:
Sushi
Dark Chocolate
Watermelon
Spaghetti with meatballs

Four television shows that I watch:
Sometimes, at the end of the night, I watch TV, it’s my only way to deflate so I watch the following:
Criminal Minds on occasion
The Middle
The following series Downtown Abbey, House of Cards, Homeland, and Selfridge
Anything on Ted-talk, I have it streamed through Roku

Four things that I'm looking forward to this year:
The summer
Visiting our beach, especially on Friday nights – we go hang out with friends watch the sunset then go for pizza.
Setting up our yard and the pool (aka Bob) this        summer
Coming up with some new recipes and writing more for Squaarekat and Mangia, Mangia…No Talk!

Four things I'm always saying:
I sigh a lot
Please be careful.
Where did I place my glasses- did anyone see my      glasses
Teddy!


I don’t think any of my answers are new or more revealing about me; at times, I feel like I am an open book.  I guess one needs to be if they want to blog.  Therefore, I hope you enjoyed my answers.

Now for the big reveal I am tagging four bloggers to do the same  -- please understand  I am not a fan of the imposition that  I am asking of you all; but truth is  I want to know more about you all  - I love your blogs and  I thoroughly enjoy all your posts.


The four bloggers are:

Dana from Kiss My List  Dana has the humor and the brains,  she writes  about her days, what is on her mind and is honest  - she describes her blog as a coffee date with a friend-  pour what you like coffee, tea or water she doesn't mind and go visit  Dana. 

Val is a blogger that on occasion comes and visits me at Squaarekat, leaves these wonderful comments about my posts; her last comment was:  I knew when you mentioned "stoop" instead of porch; you were from my neck of the woods.  Interest peaked and I want to know more, you can too; go visit Val at My Virtual Vineyard

Dyanne at Backsies Is What There Is Not – is funny about almost everything, she enjoys life, her family, her cats and despite some setbacks or what I call some lifetime scary moment s, she is living proof that with a positive mindset,  humor and the support of good friends and family the battleground can be a playground.   

Last Blogger is my friend Poppy over at Poppyview , who lives in Greece.  Secretly I want to be invited to visit my friend in her hometown, yet there is really no need for that because I get to have a mini vacation in her countryside because of all her wonderful, photogenic posts; as we walk together she recites her poetry that compliments the scenery. 

Now it’s your turn Dana, Val, Dyanne and Poppy tag “I mustache you some question”   hope you can join the party… however if you can’t I totally understand.







6 comments:

  1. I laughed out loud when I read the "where are my glasses" line. My dad has about 20 pairs all over his house. Just recently my eyes started to go. Glasses, and the constant hunt for them, are in my near future. :)
    Good book choices! I've read three of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is really bad - I really can not see any words without my glasses and I am always losing them in the house. TY

      Delete
  2. ohmygosh!
    i thought i was the only person who read shop girl!
    and i'm like christine. some of these answers had me laughing out loud!
    well george... i can only say i'm so glad to know you! and now i know you even better. :D
    TOTALLY FUN! and puts silly proust to shame. and so much shorter and easier and cooler! LOL. xo
    and... can't wait for poppy's either! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging me, Marisa! I love that you wrote "I sigh a lot" as one of the things you "say." And I think George is a lovely name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your welcome a lot of words in those sighs TY :)

      Delete

Now its your turn, let it all out it feels good .....tell me how you feel! Love to hear from you, I love comments ...they are the best part!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

College Bound

School Days

Featured Post

The Fair-Weathered Writer

Hello… yes it’s me; I was wondering…. (Do you remember me?) No, I cannot pull an Adele on this sight, laughing with my insid...

My Words

“I Mustache You Some Questions”. Four Answers About Me # 1000 Speaks of Compassion 10 things about my day 10 things of thankful 10 things of thankfuls 10 years 100 100 posts 1000 voices of compassion 100th celebration 100th post 1970's re-runs 1st Day of School 2013 30 Days 30 Days-writing 30 years 80th birthday celebrations 9/11 Remembered 9/14/2014 A dream weekend a new year A poem a sigh of relief a truth revealed accomplishment accountability adjustments adopting after-school Aha moments all about me American Pie an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure and Together baketball Be Fearless be kind be nice bedroom being creative being happy Best Decade Better offer or Procrastination Bird birthday birthday eve celebrations birthdays blessings Blizzard 2016 Blogger Issues bragging bravery breathe Bud and Thorn Building on Bullying bullying at work came like a lion Cartoon change the world clean rooms Clean-up commitment common core-an embarassment Compassion Compassion Is A Gesture...Not A Behavior! Confident content courage cursive handwriting dads Day 15 Daylight Savings Time Decade diary do your best doing nothing don't judge dusk Easter Einstein fable Fat Ass Talk favorite favorite time of day Fed feeling Dazed finals finding contentment finding the thankfuls first day of March fitting the part Follow Me Four-letter word that starts with s Freaky things free spirited Friday Friday nights friends friendship future Geriatric Keyboard getting hugs gifts Girls Night Out good advice Good bye good grades good kids gratitude.... Great Women of History Greek Goddess of love and marriage Groovy Gypsy gun laws Halloween Past Handle With Care Edition… Happy Happy Halloween Happy Mother's Day - Connect happy new year Happy Valentine's Day - Ten things of Thankful- love is in the air Happy Weekend Is Number One hard work he kissed her Heat Hello hidden gems Holding On With Two Hands-Ten Things of Thankful honor roll hopeful hosting hugs human spirit humanity I am here i am Orlando I want more Icons inspiration James John Lennon journals Journey joy July July NaBloPoMo keep trying kind words last day of school laughter lazy day let it go letting go Life is Good live in the moment LOL lost Hour love blogging Lunar Elipse mangia mangia mangia...no talk mangia...no talk mass shootings must stop Medal of Honor Memorial Day message to me moondance Mother's Day movie Music my day My Favorite Character My Pinterest Board my promise My Sandy Beach My Writing NaBloPoMo netflix New Glasses Nice Weekend Nicknames Nobel Peace Prize nostalgic days Nov 13 numbers and personalities October Days October skies October Smells ole on the menu One Year of Compassion... Only To Me ordinary days organize Oscar night Oscars painted skies pancakes Part One Gearing up Part two a good day Passionately Curious Peace Pessimism vs. Optimism pink whipped cream poem poems pony Praying presents Promised Kept Prying Pumpkin spice Craze Queen Hera Quick and Simple quick list Radiators retirement notice Romance Rosary S – A – T – U – R – D – A - Y...Spells Happy And A Bunch of Thankfuls Saying Smile and Cheese Makes Me Giggle Selfiebration seven wonderful show up Silence silly traditons sisters Snow Day Surprise Song Sound spring spring break time off SquaareKat Squarekat stop summer. summertime Sunday Sunday morning my ten thankfuls teachers Teddy Ten Things of Thankful Ten Things of Thankful - Fill Me Up- Concert - Friends - Thank You - Giggles - Sushi Ten Things of Thankful - No one gets hurt - broken foot- silver linings - thank you friends Ten Things of Thankful -Come Together Ten things of Thankful – The Guilty Pleasure Version….cousins reunion Ten Things of Thankful time two Ten Things of Thankful- I'm no fun anymore Ten Things of Thankfuls Ten Things of Thankfuls So Far So Good Ten Things of Thankfuls; or 30 reasons to celebrate TEST Thank you Thank You For Being My Friend Thankfuls are Gifts The “Everyone can hear you the day the music died The Dragon & the Dragonfly The Fair-Weathered Writer The Mother-lode Edition the past The Road Not Taken The Rose Then Things of Thankful Thinking loudly three weeks Time To Nurture is to Care and Encourage today in history tradition twenty dollars Unlimited Potential Vacation Van Morrison Veterans voice vulnerability Wacky we are all in it together We are Warm We ate good.. weekly thankfuls what do you want to say?” Series what is next What’s better than that- Ten Things of Thankfuls! when she spoke who am I. what is our purpose why it should be taught Women are strong Words writing writing again writing space